- This topic is empty.
آبان ۲۰, ۱۳۹۹ در ۷:۲۷ ق.ظ #5631Adam Sullivanمیهمان
The Solitaire Mystery
by Jostein Gaarder, Sarah Jane Hails
- ISBN: 9780374266516 (0374266514)
- Author: Jostein Gaarder, Sarah Jane Hails
- Characters: Hans Thomas, Frode, Speelkaarten, pa
- Genres: fiction, philosophy, fantasy, mystery, novels, contemporary, literature
- Publisher: Farrar Straus & Giroux
- Language: english
- Release date: June 1, 1996
- Awards: دار المنى, Norwegian Critics Prize for Children’s Literature (Kritikerprisen for beste barne- og ungdomsbok) (1990), Premi Protagonista Jove for Categoria 16-17 anys (1996)
- Format: hardcover, 309 pages
About The Book
Hans Thomas and his father set out on a car trip through Europe, from Norway to Greece — the birthplace of philosophy — in search of Hans Thomas’s mother, who left them many years earlier. On the way, Hans Thomas receives a mysterious miniature book — the fantastic memoir of a sailor shipwrecked in 1842 on a strange island where a deck of cards come to life.
Structured as a deck of cards — each chapter is one in the deck — “The Solitaire Mystery” weaves together fantasy and reality, fairy tales and family history. Full of questions about the meaning of life, it will spur its listeners to reexamine their own.
Paperback ebook The Solitaire Mystery Jostein Gaarder download reader. Hardback book The Solitaire Mystery on Bookshop. FB2 The Solitaire Mystery buy on Android.آبان ۲۰, ۱۳۹۹ در ۷:۵۳ ق.ظ #5632psychozhikanمیهمان
Still Life with Tornado : A.S. King : 9781101994887