- This topic is empty.
آبان ۲۷, ۱۳۹۹ در ۳:۲۱ ق.ظ #7000Helaine Balestrinoمیهمان
The Process of Interpersonal Communication
by Ronald B. Adler, Lawrence B. Rosenfeld, Russell F. Proctor
- Format: paperback, 464 pages
- ISBN: 9780195309928 (0195309928)
- Genres: textbooks, reference, school, psychology, college, communication, education
- Publisher: Oxford University Press, USA
- Language: english
- Release date: March 1, 2006
- Author: Ronald B. Adler, Lawrence B. Rosenfeld, Russell F. Proctor
About The Book
Now in a new edition, Interplay: The Process of Interpersonal Communication provides a comprehensive and engaging introduction to communication in interpersonal relationships. Based on an extensive body of scholarship, Interplay cites more than 1,200 sources — almost 25% of which are new to this edition — and provides a variety of thought-provoking photos, sidebars, and cartoons that illustrate key points in the text and connect them to everyday life and popular culture.
Updated and revised throughout, the tenth edition is now more accessible and useful to students, with revisions based on detailed recommendations by leading scholars in the field.
UPDATED FEATURES OF THE TENTH EDITION
* Revised and expanded material examines the relationship between gender and language use, the pervasiveness and inevitability of casual “mindless” listening, conflict styles, co-cultures within American society, and relational maintenance.
* Focus on Research sidebars — 50% of which are new to this edition — summarize current research on interesting and important topics. New profiles provide information on such topics as cell phone etiquette, self-presentation strategies of first-generation college students, unwritten rules for expressing emotions on the job, methods used by college students to discourage drinking and driving, and the functions of telling secrets in close relationships.
* Film Clips — 50% of which are new to this edition — profile recent feature films that illustrate communication concepts. These clips include Crash (stereotyping), Garden State (emotional expression), 50 First Dates (relational stages), Bend It Like Beckham (relational dialectics), and Before Sunset (self-disclosure).
* An inviting new design features provocative photos and clever cartoons that reinforce concepts from the text and encourage students to explore the book’s content.
* The Interplay website at http://www.oup.com/us/interplay offers a wealth of resources for both students and their professors — online self-testing and other study aids, links to a variety of communication-related websites, and “Now Playing” reviews of recent films.
TXT ebook Interplay by Ronald B. Adler buy PC on Booktopia. MOBI Interplay download. Paperback book Interplay on PocketBook on Dymocks.