- This topic is empty.
آبان ۲۶, ۱۳۹۹ در ۴:۱۹ ق.ظ #6838Lyn Crossمیهمان
The Road from Home
A True Story of Courage, Survival, and Hope
by David Kherdian
- Author: David Kherdian
- Genres: biography, history, memoir, historical, school, war, holocaust
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 242 pages
- Publisher: Greenwillow Books
- ISBN: 9780688144258 (068814425X)
- Places: Turkey
- Release date: August 24, 1995
- Awards: Newbery Medal Nominee (1980), Banta Award, Lewis Carroll Shelf Award (1979), Jane Addams Children’s Book Award (1980), Dorothy Canfield Fisher Children’s Book Award Nominee (1981)
About The Book
David Kherdian re-creates his mother’s voice in telling the true story of a childhood interrupted by one of the most devastating holocausts of our century. Vernon Dumehjian Kherdian was born into a loving and prosperous family. Then, in the year 1915, the Turkish government began the systematic destruction of its Armenian population.
PDF ebook The Road from Home David Kherdian buy on PocketBook. Paperback The Road from Home read online on Walmart. Hardcover book The Road from Home by David Kherdian. Hardback ebook The Road from Home download iPhone on Dymocks.